PROFI:INSIGHT - a modern and stylish website template, optimized for screens of any width. Suitable for a corporate website, landing page, business card, promo site or personal project with a blog, photo and portfolio. A large number of blocks and settings will help you quickly get your site up and running. The template has good functionality and a lot of animation effects, which allows you to win over the client at the stage of viewing the site.
The template is adapted for any device
Configuring Ad blocks
Configuring the display of blocks on the main page
Blog and photo topics included
Customize all theme colors and fonts
The template design follows the latest trends
Updates and support
Updates to the design theme with new features and support for users who have purchased the theme
The home page contains all the necessary blocks for a spectacular presentation of your company:
- Slider for presenting the most interesting offers.
- The "About Us" section - the most important aspects of your business.
- WOW ad block.
- "Counters" - allow you to visualize your achievements in numbers.
- "Advantages" - a brief and vivid presentation of your company's strengths.
- The "Portfolio" section. Post photos of your work that you are particularly proud of. Each photo includes a caption and a link to the project (optional). Division of work
- The "Additional Benefits" block is a supplement to your company's strengths.
- "Company mission" - description of the main purpose of your activity.
- The alternative block "Counters" - allows you to visualize your achievements in numbers.
- The "Why Us" section is an opportunity to reveal your competitive advantages.
- "Partners " - contain the logos of the companies with which you cooperate.
- "Reviews" increase loyalty and arouse the trust of potential customers.
- The "Tab Menu" block displays structured information about the company's work.
- The "Afterword" block-reveals the competitive advantages of your company.
- "News" - publication of the latest blog entries on the main page of the site.
- The "Contacts" section - information about how to contact you, plus a feedback form
The blocks are accompanied by animation effects that can be disabled (separately for each block) if you need a static display. Each of the blocks can also be hidden.
There is also a choice of the site's color palette and fonts.
Settings for information pages:
- Banner at the top of the page
- Background image and text of the error page
- Copyright, developer information
- Your company logo
- Links to your social media pages
Main sections of the blog:
- Top navigation bar with responsive behavior. When you scroll down, it disappears smoothly, when you scroll up, it appears. On the main page of the blog, it is transparent
to blend in with the top banner. In the theme settings, you can load logos and select a color palette separately for the transparent and opaque panel.
- The main page of the blog (the post stream) has a top banner with a title (the image and title are customizable).
- Each entry in the blog thread is accompanied by an image. In order to set a different image for each record, use the additional parameter ' img ' on the record editing
page. By default, a stub is displayed - the image specified in the theme settings.
- Side panel. It contains a search form, information about the author with a photo, a subscription to news, and the "Popular Posts" block (configured manually). There is also
a menu of information pages of the blog and an archive of entries by month.
- The blog provides support for the plugins "Tags", "Categories", "Share Block". The corresponding blocks are added to the sidebar, to the record page, and to the stream.
Main sections of photos:
- Top navigation bar with responsive behavior. When you scroll down, it disappears smoothly, when you scroll up, it appears. On the main photo page, it is transparent to
blend in with the top banner. In the theme settings, you can load logos and select a color palette separately for the transparent and opaque panel.
- The main photo page has a top banner with a title (the image and title are customizable).
- Side panel. Contains a search form, information about the author with a photo, and a link to the information page.
To hide a page from the main menu, set an additional parameter for the page: no_main_menu=1
To hide an item from the list of subpages on an open page, set an additional parameter for the page: no_sub_pages=1
An additional parameter for the page img=url_of your_image will display the banner at the top of the page.
In the blog post stream, you can specify an image for each post by using the img=url_of your_image parameter for the blog post.