Show reminders and useful information blocks on the order page to the store administrator and to customers. Also in email notifications and other templates.
You will write your own text for each information block and will decide in which part of the order page it will be displayed.
Equal text for all orders.
- warranty terms and conditions,
- refund terms.
Different text for different orders. For example, some text may be displayed to customers who have placed a repeating order, some other text may be displayed for orders with products from selected categories, etc. Each information block will be displayed for different types of orders and to different types of customers.
- offer to buy products from a selected category with a discount,
- reminder to customers that they can place orders with an increased discount due to being included in a privileged category.
For the store administrator
Information blocks on the order page can be used to show useful reminders to the store staff:
- equal reminder for all orders; e.g., during holidays or someone’s leave,
- different reminders for different orders depending on a particular order’s properties; e.g., order total, number of order items, customer category, customer address and other properties from over 50 available, which can be combined with each other using “AND” and “OR” conditions.
Dynamic text for each order
You can add dynamic text to each information block by using Smarty code. It will make the block’s text individual for every order or user who will read it.
- Unlimited number of information blocks to be displayed in any order.
Set up as many text information blocks as you need.
- 52 conditions to define where text information blocks will be displayed.
Combine 50+ conditions as you need to match desired order & customer properties.
- Separate order information blocks for the store backend and for customer accounts.
Show different information blocks to your customers and to your staff and yourself.
- Editable design for each information block.
Select colors, fonts, backgrounds, and borders to your liking.
- Simple text or HTML + Smarty.
Create any content for your order information blocks. Use Smarty code in information block templates to show individual text for every order.
- Easily configurable sort order for order information blocks.
Simply drag & drop information blocks in the list to define which of them needs to read first.
- Fast disabling of any information block.
Quickly hide temporarily unused information blocks and enable them again at any time.
- Flexibly configurable display location for information blocks in customer accounts.
Either use one of available default locations, or specify an HTML element next to which you want to show a specific information block.
- Adding information blocks to email templates and other Smarty templates.
Available conditions to show information blocks
- Main order properties
- Any order
- Specified order ID
- Selected customer
- Total amount
- Order currency
- Tax amount
- Shipping cost
- Discount amount
- Is customer’s first order
- Is customer’s first paid order
- Customer’s comment text
- Additional order parameters
- Discount coupon
- Customer’s IP address
- Payment method
- Payment method’s plugin
- Shipping method
- Shipping method’s plugin
- Sales channel
- Shipping address
- Customer properties
- Middle name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Paid total
- Bonuses amount
- Number of orders
- Order items’ properties
- Selected product
- Selected product SKU
- Selected service option
- Total quantity
- Order weight
- Ordered products’ properties
- Price currency
- Tax name
- Feature value
- All product codes added
- Backend user properties