Plugin "Lazyload" loads images and iframes only when they are visible to the user. This reduces the number of HTTP requests and shortens the site load time.
For an example of how it works, see our demo site.
This plugin belongs to our "SPEED" plugin series if you want to speed up your site, take a look at other plugins in the same series: Super cache
- Speed up website loading
- Improved PageSpeed Insights
- Optimized for SEO
- Support for responsive images (attributes: srcset, sizes, picture tag). Automatic calculation for the sizes attribute
- Support for older browsers (Internet Explorer 9+)
- Script weight is only 8kb
- Prohibiting work on certain pages
- Exclude Selected Images
- Selecting image loading mode
- Working with HTML tags and background images added via CSS
In the plugin settings, click "Activate plugin" - the plugin is ready to use.
3 ways to test the work:
- Go to any of the pages of the Store application. Open your browser console and find images (html img tag). Their classes should change from lazyload to lazyloaded as the page is scrolled.
- Go to any of the pages of the Store application. Open the browser console, go to the "Network" fold, select the "Images" type, the list of images in the console should expand as you scroll the page.
- Analyze the site with PageSpeed Insights, the "Delay loading hidden images" metric should be green.
- Technical support is provided at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working hours (Moscow time): 10:00 - 18:00
- Technical support includes: consultations on configuration, answers to questions about the plugin, configuring the plugin according to your instructions
- We will be glad to hear your: wishes, ideas, comments on the plugin operation