The ability to assign each order a manager of its own;
Ability to massively assign managers via the order list*;
The administrator can filter by managers in the list of orders;
Generating sales reports for managers;
Ability to view a report on a specific manager.
*In order to massively assign managers via the order list, you need to:
– select the option to display the list of clients in the form of a table (1);
– select "Assign Manager" from the "With marked" menu (2);
– select the designated manager from the "select manager" menu;Settings:
Selecting a group of performers (1);
Selecting a management group (by default, the administrator is the manager) (2);
Managers have options for viewing orders (3):
– only your orders;
– all orders;
– own and free orders.
The ability to allow the manager to invite clients by their own link (4);
Ability to assign a manager to a regular customer (5);
The ability to distribute orders to managers depending on the (6):
– the number of orders from managers for the period;
– amounts of all transactions with managers for the period;
– the number of clients managers have;
– the manager who first opened the order.
In manual mode, regardless of the above factors.
Selecting the order distribution period (7);
Order statuses included in the sales report (8).