Hide shipping or payment methods depending on total order value, number of products, user categories, and many other criteria
There are some situations, when payment or delivery methods should be used only under certain conditions.
To create such conditions (filters) will help this plugin.
What conditions can you use?
- Product category
- Category and subcategories
- Product set
- Product type
- Single product
- Product features
- Product stock count
- Total quantity of all products
- Quantity of product
- Quantity of product from category
- Quantity of product from category and subcategories
- Quantity of product from set
- Quantity of product from type
- Quantity of products with features
- Quantity of unique items
- Order price with discount
- Total price of all products
- Total price of products from category
- Total price of products from category and subcategories
- Total price of all products with features
- Total sum of features values
- Price of any product
- Price of each product
- User category
- User create datetime
- User delivery country
- User delivery city
- User data
- Check if user is authorized
4. Completed orders
- Total sum of all orders
- Sum of orders for period..
- Quantity of all orders
- Quantity of orders for period..
- Orders have product
- Orders have product for period..
- Orders have product from category
- Orders have product from category and subcategories
- Orders have product from category for period..
- Orders have product from category and subcategories for period..
- Status of any order
5. Date and time
- Day of week
- Not isset $_GET
- Not isset $_POST
All conditions can be combined with each other. It allows you create specific filters.
1. Order has such a products, which you don't want to send by UPS (any delivery method).
2. Order price reached the amount, when you would like to accept only non-cash payment (any payment method).
3. You have clients with special delivery and payment methods.
4. If the weight of the products reached some value, you can offer customers a Pickup (any delivery method).
5. On Saturday (any day of week) you can use Free delivery (any delivery method).
6. Your client made purchases more than 100 000 from March to June. You can offer him a special delivery method.
And so on. Situations can be any you want.