With reminders to customers about their abandoned shopping cart you can return about 20% of buyers and even more!
And in 54% of cases if you will remind to a buyer about his cart in the next two hours you will get your client back and he will make a payment.
Over the next 1-3 days, you can still get about 10% of abandoned baskets alive. It is recommended to send the client a few letters, often about 3 letters. Each of them must be unique and have targeted content. For example, in the first letter should be reminded of the abandoned cart; in the second you should offer a discount or a bonus, and in the third — free shipping.
- The plugin keeps contacts and shopping cart of a person, who started the checkout process. If it was not started, but buyer has been logged in, a cart will be saved anyway.
- You can set up an unlimited number of automatic or manual email and/or SMS notification.
- Multi-storefronts full support.
- Possibility to send a test message to check format of a letter (SMS).
- You'll have a detailed report on the notifications sent in "Reports" section.
- Compatible with order on the same page plugins.
- Contacts are being saved even if a user did not submit a form.
You need to configure a two things for a properly work:
1. create the first message (just click on the «Create» button at a settings page);
2. set up a cron (instruction).
Seem a little pricey at $50? Some quick math… say your average order value is $20. So, this plugin needs to recover only 3 orders for you to pay for a License! Surprised? Go grab this one!