22.214.171.124 June 14, 2022
- In the API’s user invitation method added the option to send an invitation as an SMS message to a phone number instead of an email address.
- Fixed hints and user statuses in the calendar.
- Fixed some bugs in the 2.0 mode.
126.96.36.199 April 7, 2022
- Improved security system.
- Fixed issues and improved localization in the user interface.
- Applied new design to email notifications with an invitation link for new users.
- For developers:
- Improved API method team.users.getList.
188.8.131.52 December 13, 2021
- Fixed contacts editing in the CRM app.
184.108.40.206 December 9, 2021
- Fixed displaying of Hub app publications in user profile when viewed in the 2.0 mode.
2.0.0 December 8, 2021
Say hello to the brand-new user interface of the Team app! We have finally added support for the 2.0 design system, which we are gradually doing for all Webasyst apps.
Enjoy nice muted colors, new icons, more useful features, and even more convenience for your daily work.
Try out the new Team’s user interface design and tell us about your experience. We are always happy to work hard to make you more happy when you are inside your Webasyst.
220.127.116.11 December 24, 2020
- Fixed information about a personal account of a non-registered online store customer in their contact’s profile.
18.104.22.168 November 19, 2020
- Added support for the backend sign-in option only with Webasyst ID. If this option is enabled in Settings app then the usual login name and password are not used for the sign-in or anywhere in the Team app.
- Added a text field for a comment which you can add when disabling access for a contact. Such comments may be useful for analyzing your users’ actions.
22.214.171.124 October 19, 2020
- Fixed displaying of user’s current access rights immediately after saving modified permissions.
126.96.36.199 September 24, 2020
- Option for a newly invited user to make the first login with Webasyst ID.
- Fixed availability of the Webasyst ID sign-in status toggle for users without access to Team app.
- Fixed updating of current user access rights immediately upon an access level change.
- Eliminated a PHP error in status settings.
188.8.131.52 August 11, 2020
- Fixed saving of administrator access rights for new users.
184.108.40.206 July 2, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
220.127.116.11 June 25, 2020
- Option to enable login via Webasyst ID in user profiles.
18.104.22.168 June 10, 2020
- Length of user-submitted passwords limited to 255 characters.
- Restored sort of users in section “Offline” by their latest online status.
- Improved security system.
22.214.171.124 April 28, 2020
- New features:
- “API tokens” section with a list of issued Webasyst API tokens and the option to delete selected tokens.
- Displaying of added and edited users in the Live Stream.
- Sorting of users by names in “Access” section.
- Sorting of apps by name in users and groups access settings.
- Displaying of multi-line descriptions in users’ contact information.