Use Webasyst Tasks for development
If you have more than one person in your team, Webasyst Teamwork can help you quickly organise your workflow and keep development under control — distribute tasks, capture bugs, maintain a backlog, control commits to tasks.
- Download for free — the source code is available on GitHub:
A full featured version of Tasks to install for evaluation and development purposes. Open source PHP / MySQL. For use in a production environment, license must be purchased.
A special offer for developers Help make teamwork in the Webasyst ecosystem even better! Develop any pluginfor the Tasks app, publish it in Installer, send a link to the published plugin to firstname.lastname@example.org — and get your team a 12-month license for Webasyst Tasks for free!
- Enable integration with Git — simply install the free plug-in:
- Develop plugins — documentation:
REST API — https://developers.webasyst.com/api/explorer/tasks/
Hooks for plugins — https://developers.webasyst.com/hooks/tasks/
Both for your own use and for sale in Installer.
- Recommend and earn — sign up for the Webasyst Affiliate Program, set
Tasks for your customers and earn on every copy sold:
Examples of plugins that are needed
- Stream kanban board to a TV
- A "task reminder" button that sends a repeat notification to the assignee
- Giphy for gifs in comments
- Reposting news from Teamwork to Telegram
- Tasks from deals in CRM
- Attachments of useful files and documents to a milestones or scopes
- Gantt chart for ongoing tasks
- Share your ideas in the support hub