188.8.131.52 June 30, 2022
- Fixed export of product features and categories to a CSV file.
- Fixed description of the current product status in the new editor.
184.108.40.206 June 21, 2022
- Fixed export of product features to a CSV file.
- PREMIUM license: fixed displaying of products, found by a filter, after changing the sort order by a quantity unit.
220.127.116.11 June 14, 2022
- Added support for product images in the WebP format.
- Added option to export and import dynamic categories’ properties via CSV files.
- Added option to detach an image from the main product variant in the “The product contains several SKUs or variants” mode in the new product editor.
- Added option to clear previously completed fields when executing order action “Edit shipping details”.
- Added option to attach video clips from the Rutube service in the product editor.
- Other improvements & bug fixes:
- changing product quantities when editing orders,
- YouTube’s “Shorts” section videos playback on product-viewing pages,
- execution of bulk actions on all products of a selected tag in the Products section,
- availability for purchase of products displayed on various storefront pages when hidden stocks are used,
- distribution of discounts by coupon over order items,
- eliminated wrong import of negative product prices from CSV files,
- attaching images to product SKUs via CSV files import,
- splitting large Sitemap files into several standard-sized files as per search engines’ requirements,
- editing filters in the Customers section,
- hiding feature group headings when they are not followed by feature values,
- saving product names containing emoji characters,
- product search using emoji characters in the storefront,
- showing products autocomplete search results to users with limited access rights,
- fixed database error when several product features with long similar names are added,
- improved localization in the new product editor,
- changed the method to determine the main product image,
- fixed PHP errors:
- when an order containing deleted products is edited,
- in the product editor after importing products from third-party systems,
- in the Services section,
- for PREMIUM license users:
- fixed product quantity units in sales reports,
- quantity units settings section made a little more intuitive,
- improved quantity units and add-to-cart parameters import & export via CSV files,
- fixed errors when a base quantity unit is disabled in the product editor,
- improved products filtering and sorting in the case when a category contains products with different quantity units.
18.104.22.168 April 19, 2022
- Fixed indication of product variants, marked as not available for purchase, in the storefront.
- Fixed a flaw in the store settings.
22.214.171.124 April 13, 2022
- Minor improvements in the store settings.
126.96.36.199 April 7, 2022
- Added affiliate program setting to round bonus points to integer values.
- Improved user interface localization.
- Bug fixes & improvements:
- Adding recommended products to the shopping cart on the in-cart checkout page.
- Excluding large numbers of products from static categories.
- Displaying product images in email notifications sent by CRON jobs.
- Updating product ratings upon reviews’ verification.
- Saving non-registered customer’s data when a repeated order is placed with the confirmation of contact information.
- Displaying recommendations settings in the product editor.
- Spent bonus points’ recovery when orders are refunded and deleted.
- Product search in the order editor when a search query is pasted from the clipboard via the mouse context menu.
- Displaying integer product quantities during order editing in the mobile app.
- For developers:
- Added event backend_autocomplete to modify the results of the live search, which is used in various sections of the store backend.
- Design theme Default 3.0:
- Fixed URLs of tag links displayed on product-viewing pages.
188.8.131.52 March 9, 2022
- Eliminated unnecessary displaying of fractional product quantities if they are disabled in the settings.
- Eliminated export of fractional product quantities to CSV files if they are disabled in the settings.
- Restored the option to save negative product stock quantities.
- Restored the availability of purchasing more product items than are available in stock if this option is enabled in the settings.
- Restore the option to save zero product quantities when editing orders.
- Fixed displaying of negative product quantities in the store backend.
- For the users of the PREMIUM license:
- Fixed saving of selected product quantity units when editing orders.
- Fixed product filtering by their base quantity units’ prices.
- Fixed execution of the order refund action for items with fractional quantities.
184.108.40.206 February 28, 2022
- Fixed saving of zero quantities in Table mode in the Products section.
- Fixed import of fractional product quantities from CSV files for PREMIUM license users.
220.127.116.11 February 28, 2022
- Fixed unnecessary displaying of fractional numbers denoting product quantities in the store backend.
- Fixed displaying of zero product quantities in the Products section.
- Fixed links to software products in the Store → Settings → PREMIUM license compatibility section.
- Fixed the “Fatal error: Uncaught DivisionByZeroError: Modulo by zero in shopDiscounts.class.php” error encountered during the editing of orders with zero product quantities.
18.104.22.168 February 17, 2022
- Fixed unintentional clearing of stock quantities for products when they are edited in the SKUs mode.
- Fixed displaying of fractional product quantities instead of integer values for PRO license users:
- in order notifications,
- on multi-step checkout pages,
- in product properties on various storefront pages.
- Improved the Store → Settings → PREMIUM license compatibility page.
22.214.171.124 February 15, 2022
- Fixed error in the update to version 9.0.0.
126.96.36.199 February 15, 2022
We have added support for fractional product quantities and customizable product quantity units! Apart from only single pieces of products, you will be able to sell products by 0.5 lb., 1.3 l, 2.7 sq. ft., packages, boxes, linear feet, dozens, hundreds, and any other quantities expressed in any units of your choice.
Important to know:
- As of this update, Shop-Script is available in two variants, or licenses—PRO and PREMIUM. Support for fractional product quantities and quantity units is available only to users of the PREMIUM license.
- For these new features to work in your store, they must be supported by the design themes and plugins installed in your store’s backend.
How to begin using the 9th version’s extended features in your online store:
- Install this update for Shop-Script as usual.
- Check up whether the installed plugins and design themes are compatible with the new features, on a special page at Store → Settings → PREMIUM license compatibility.
- Pay for the transition to the PREMIUM license in your Installer.
- Enable extended PREMIUM features in Shop-Script settings.
188.8.131.52 December 1, 2021
- New product editor tweaks:
- Improved selection and displaying of the main product image.
- Improved user interface and text hints related to the changing of product SKUs’ and their variants’ properties.
- Fixed displaying of feature values saved in SKUs’ properties in the old product editor.
- Fixed auto-opening of the new product editor from the quick search results in the Products section.
- The View in the storefront link now attempts to open a product page on the same storefront as the Open storefront button in the store’s main menu.
- Eliminated useless auto-selection of a badge during product editing.
- Fixed behavior of the Return to old editor button in some cases.
- Improved in-cart checkout page:
- Added auto-focus to the confirmation code field when a customer must confirm their contact data by means of a confirmation code from an email or SMS message. This must save shoppers’ time and increase the checkout conversion rate.
- The Select shipping button has been made disabled in the cases when a customer has entered an address for which there are no available order shipping options. Before this update, the button appeared as enabled and thus confused customers trying to understand how to complete the checkout.
- Fixed hiding of the values of features, marked as invisible in the storefront, on the products comparison page.
- Eliminated import of “0” values from empty cells of CSV files as feature values.
- Added saving of information about bulk actions in the Products section to the system Live Stream.
- Fixed displaying of product listings, related to a selected tag containing “+” characters, in the Products section.
- Improved address validation during product category settings saving.
- Improved displaying of the order-viewing page in various browsers.
- Improved support for MariaDB database server.
- Disabled deletion of the only existing product type.
- Design theme Default 3.0:
- Improved product rating submission user interface.
184.108.40.206 September 1, 2021
- Improvements of the new product editor:
- increased the number of decimal digits in product prices to 4,
- server code 302 made selected by default in the list of available options for the setup of redirects from the product page,
- other improvements of the user interface.
- Added support for 2 products comparison modes in the storefront — common products comparison and selected product variants comparison. We have described the implementation of both comparison modes in design themes in the developer documentation. The support of any of these modes is up to a design theme’s developer.
- CSV files import & export:
- Added support for 2 export modes for product information rows to a file — “default” for updating products in your store, and “SKU as product” for exporting your product catalog to external services.
- Added import and export of the storefront visibility setting for product variants.
- Fixed export from product collections generated by plugins in the Products section.
- Improved generation of product image thumbnails on the in-cart checkout page to avoid image cropping.
- Other improvements and bug fixes:
- fixed “product not found” error on order-viewing pages,
- fixed opening of a product-viewing page in the “SKUs” and “Thumbs” modes in the Products section when old product editor is used,
- fixed saving of a default currency for a newly added storefront,
- fixed visual styles of the text editor used for editing product descriptions,
- fixed adding of images to product descriptions by users with limited access rights,
- fixed generation of the HTML code for “Buy button” widgets,
- fixed use of design template files during adding of product reviews on mobile devices when a separate design theme is selected for mobile devices in storefront settings,
- fixed adding of product editing related entries to the system Live Stream during the use of the new product editor,
- fixed saving of related products settings in the old product editor,
- fixed emptying of customer properties during editing of orders,
- improved security system,
- improved support for MySQL 8.
- Design theme Default 3.0:
- Enabled common products comparison by default for the comparison page in the storefront.
220.127.116.11 July 19, 2021
- New product editor’s improvements:
- Added visual highlighting for the main product image under the “Images & videos” tab.
- More convenient adding of new features values via the product editor.
- Improved verification of specified values in product SKUs’ and variants’ properties and added an indicator of product variants not displayed in the storefront because of incorrectly saved values.
- The previously used product editor, either old or new, is remembered when a user proceeds to the editing of a product.
- Fixed saving of zero values in product features.
- Other minor improvements.
- Improved discount coupon editor:
- Added a field for a coupon info page URL. The new field’s value can be used by plugins; e.g., to export coupon-related data to marketplaces.
- Added better descriptions to coupon settings.
- Automatically remembered selection of product and SKU identification columns for the use in subsequent CSV file import sessions.
- Added setting for the “Contact customer” action allowing to select the sender name for email messages sent to customers. This should be useful for stores with multiple storefronts.
- Eliminated conflicts between shipping plugins when a customer is prompted to specify a more exact address.
- Fixed updating of the purchase price in order properties when a different product SKU is selected during the product editing.
- Fixed editing of orders when the “Shipping” block is disabled in the checkout settings.
- Fixed displaying of the name of a customer’s company from the CRM app in the customer profile in the “Customers” section.
- Improved support for PHP 8.
- For developers:
- Added general-purpose hooks controller_before.*** and controller_after.*** to connect plugins to app’s arbitrary PHP controllers.
- Design theme “Default”:
- Fixed viewing of the large product image version after an accidental pressing of the Enter button.
- Updated slider setting’s description.
- Fixed displaying of features’ group headings on the products comparison page.