3.0.0 November 24, 2018
It's Pocket Lists again! Over a year ago, we've released the To-dos app with the goal to make it a central connection hub between the entire Webasyst teamwork environment and Pocket Lists for iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-lists-2/id1272049520?mt=8. Following this goal was difficult because of fundamental differences in how To-dos and Pocket Lists apps function in both environments, Webasyst and iOS. The best way to move on faster and to finally connect Webasyst with iOS was to bring the To-dos app to its original format in which Pocket Lists shines at its best — list making. In this update, we've switched the To-dos app for Webasyst app back to its original Pocket Lists format where list making is in the core of the app. This switch allowed to implement many awesome new features:
- Better user interface: simple and friendly user interface for making lists of anything: to-dos, ideas, reminders, tasks, notes, etc. We've cleaned up the UI to reflect the look and feel of the original Pocket Lists app for iOS and web (PocketLists.com).
- Pockets: added the ability to group lists into pockets (projects) which is very handy when working in teams.
- Shop-Script: Pocket Lists is now integrated with Shop-Script and allows you to process orders even better: quickly set reminders linked to Shop-Script orders, assign tasks to sales managers, schedule follow-ups for the future. Pocket Lists will gather all such to-dos in one place and ensure you have your sales under complete control. See details: https://www.webasyst.com/store/app/pocketlists/shop-script/
- 400+ awesome icons for to-do lists. Just as in Pocket Lists for iOS!
- +2 priority levels: critical and ON FIRE!
- Bug fixes: fixed multiple issues and bugs found to date.
* * *
The full sync between Pocket Lists for Webasyst and iOS is scheduled for Q1/Q2 2019.
2.0.1 April 3, 2017
- Integrated better and more secure file attachment validation.
- Applied few minor UI tweaks.
- Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
2.0.0 February 25, 2017
To-dos is a totally revamped Pocket Lists app for Webasyst. We have redesigned the app user interface and optimized it to perfectly match what a small team would need to easily handle day-to-day tasks and routines. New features include:
- New personalized My to-dos filter that shows every app user what's up next,
- Improved to-do list UI with many handy features such as drag-n-drop operations, multiple file attachments, automated URL highlighting, and many more,
- Comments screen that presents all to-do item discussions in one place,
- Enhanced by-list access rights setup.
We welcome your feedback and new feature suggestions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1.0 February 15, 2016
- Natural input: set due reminders by typing naturally, e.g. “Meeting tomorrow morning”, “Car service saturday 7pm”, “Prepare christmas gift list on dec 20 every year”, “Cinema friday night” and so on. The app automatically understands due date from your input, and sets a reminder.
- Attach files to to-do items
- Favorite to-dos
- Discuss to-dos
- Email and print entire to-do lists
- Sort to-do lists
- Multiple minor improvements and bug fixes