18.104.22.168 April 4, 2018
22.214.171.124 April 2, 2018
126.96.36.199 March 20, 2018
188.8.131.52 March 13, 2018
- Integration with IP telephony services:
- outgoing calls to customers from within CRM,
- call redirection,
- new plugins: Mango Office, Yandex Telephony, Gravitel, Sipuni, Zadarma, Zebra Telecom.
- New source type “Messengers”. Adding sources of this new type requires installation of plugins.
- Plugins for adding “Messengers” type sources: Telegram, VK.
- Creation of new deals from incoming messages in source settings made optional.
- Support for IMAP protocol to connect email sources. Installation of a free plugin is required.
- Optional time limit for deals to be allowed to remain in a funnel stage. If a deal remains in a time-limited stage above specified limit then a notification set up for this event is sent.
- New events for sending notifications: new deal creation, moving of a deal to another funnel, winning of a deal, loss of a deal, reopening of a deal, remaining of a deal above specified time limit in a funnel stage.
- Blocking of incoming messages from selected contacts. Banning of a contact in CRM results in full ignoring of his messages sent via any types of sources.
- Filtering of deals by various characteristics: unread messages, overdue reminders, etc.
- Adding tags to deals.
184.108.40.206 December 4, 2017
220.127.116.11 December 1, 2017
18.104.22.168 November 30, 2017
- Adjustable two-way synchronization of funnel stages with order states in Shop-Script.
- Synchronization of currency exchange rates with those set up in Shop-Script.
- Extended email message management functions: new “Messages” screen, adding of extra recipients when replying to a message, message forwarding, marking of unread messages, popup notification on new incoming mail.
- New report for paid invoices.
- New report for won deals in all funnels.
- Viewing of a list of deals from all funnels, only in table view mode.
- Setup of custom fields for deal-adding and editing pages.
- Receipt of deal requests via web forms from existing customers.
22.214.171.124 October 11, 2017
- Execution of order actions “Mark as completed” and ‘Delete” automatically closes a related deal with the corresponding status.
- Automatic filling of invoices with ordered products if the invoice deal was created from a Shop-Script order.
- Live search of products from online store catalog when editing invoice items.
- Option to link a Shop-Script order with a existing deal in CRM.
Option to change the sender and the recipient selection in the notification settings or to enter custom sender and recipient email addresses.
- Option to edit default invoice templates and to add custom templates.
- New invoice field to enter invoice expiration date. After the specified date, an invoice is automatically archived and is no longer accessible to a client.
- Personally configurable email notifications on tasks scheduled only for today or for today and tomorrow.
- Personally configurable email notifications on tasks with approaching deadline.
- Displaying of the creation date and time for each reminder.
- Option to assign a responsible user for a selected contact.
- Option to set up automatic assignment of the current user as responsible for new contacts added by that user.
- Option to execute group actions on contacts in large photos view mode like in table view mode.
- Option to execute group actions on deals in canban view mode like in table view mode.
- Option to set up personal signature for messages sent to a client on deal-viewing page.
Option to play registered phone calls directly in browser without having to download audio files to user’s computer.