December 19, 2022
- Improved support for the latest PHP versions.
December 1, 2022
- Fixed errors in the message-sending interface and in the currency settings.
November 17, 2022
- Improved display of received email messages.
- Increased number of displayed Shop-Script storefronts for CRM integration setup.
October 4, 2022
- Added more variable descriptions to the notification editor’s cheatsheet.
- Improved the updating of the available variable list in the invoice editor’s cheatsheet.
- Fixed contact saving on the deal-viewing page.
- Fixed sending of attached files with a forwarded email message.
- Optimized the contacts export page.
June 14, 2022
- Improved the user interface on the deal-viewing page.
- Optimized the Kanban screen.
- Fixed error related to the search by the birth date.
- Improved the dynamic segment setup interface.
April 7, 2022
- Minor improvements in the user interface localization.
February 15, 2022
- Added a hint to the funnel stages settings page.
- Fixed handling of message sending status values returned by SMS plugins.
- Fixed tracking of users’ activity displayed by the Team app.
February 15, 2022
December 1, 2021
- Improved user interface related to the adding of contact segments.
- Fixed uploading of photos in contact profiles.
- Fixed displaying of information about an auto-assigned responsible user for new contacts added with messages received from online messengers.
- Fixed formatting of products quantity values added to invoice actions notifications.
- Eliminated assignment of disabled users from a group selected in email source settings.
- Eliminated loss of configuration parameters for message sources in some cases.
September 1, 2021
- Fixed description for custom “Image” type fields in company settings.
- Improved saving of custom company fields.
- Improved support for PHP 8.
July 19, 2021
- Fixed displaying of contacts’ properties in the table view mode.
- Fixed sorting of contact segments.
- Improved the new contact adding interface.
- Fixed several PHP errors.
May 24, 2021
- Fixed saving of an arbitrary recipient phone number for SMS notifications.
- Improved support for PHP 8.
March 4, 2021
- Added support for Smarty code in email notification templates used for the sources of new messages and deals — web forms and email addresses.
- Option to delete a deal has been made available only to users who have full access rights to the deal’s funnel.
- Added a description for the responsible person selection field in source settings when a user group rather than an individual user is selected as responsible for new deals.
- Cron job setup instructions have been made permanently visible. They used to be automatically hidden after the initial setup.
- Added invoice status verification when an invoice is viewed via a link by a customer after the invoice has been deactivated by a CRM user.
- Deletion of an empty tag when all contacts linked to that tag are deleted.
- Added availability of company-only contact fields in the web form source settings.
- Added displaying of the email address, on the correspondence-viewing screen, to which a customer sent their message which was used to create a new deal.
- Improved invoice editing user interface in the case when no tax rules have been set up.
- A column with the phone numbers, which customers dialed, has been added to the phone calls list. It may be useful if you have multiple phone numbers set up.
- In company settings, selection of a CRM settlement has been added whose URL must be used for the links to invoices issued in the name of a specific company.
- In the deal loss reasons settings, selection of funnels has been added within which each of the loss reasons must be available.
- “CRM” tab added to various template editors.
- Optimized export of large contact lists.
- Fixed execution of bulk actions on deals selected with the use of the Shift key.
- Removed displaying of CSS style rules from the contents of email messages displayed in the Webasyst Live Stream.
- Fixed advanced search of Shop-Script customers by the number of orders.
- Improved integration with Shop-Script:
- When a user begins to create an invoice for a deal linked to a Shop-Script order, the cost of products in the invoice draft is calculated with the discounts applied to the order.
- Fixed displaying of a long list of storefronts in the Shop-Script integration settings.
- Fixed availability of the button, used for viewing of customers via CRM, in the “Customers” section of Shop-Script backend.
- Fixed availability of the link for adding a new or viewing an existing deal linked to a Shop-Script order in the case when a user does not have sufficient access rights for CRM.
- Fixed displaying of the Shop-Script app icon on the deal-viewing screen when a deal is linked to a Shop-Script order and Webasyst is installed in a domain subfolder.
June 10, 2020
- Improved security system.
May 19, 2020
- New features
- Setup of a relation between a country’s phone number code and a national direct-dialing code, for the sending of SMS messages, in “Settings→ SMS” section.
- Retaining of a conversation with a client when a deal is deleted.
- Bug fixes
- Adding of an empty message source in settings.
- Incorrect displaying of the values of a custom “radio” type parameter when it is edited in the deal-viewing screen.