2.7.3 March 22, 2023
2.7.2 October 2, 2022
Fixed few minor UI issues in the Reports section.
2.7.0 April 27, 2022
All-new financial reports and analytics:
- Cash flow: upgraded the classic by-month cash flow table UI making it easier to read and track business finances over time.
- Sankey: cash flow visualized to the max! Know where the money comes from and goes to.
- Stream: shows business highs and lows over time. Especially useful in a macro scale, i.e. 3+ years time frame.
- Categories: all incomes and expenses on a pie and in dynamic. Similar to the classic cash flow table, but so much better visually.
- Clients ABC: get to know which clients bring most and least profits to your business.
We are excited to offer these new amazing reports to all Webasyst Cash Flow users for free! Install the update and start using them straight away. And if you are just passing by, here is a demo: https://demo.webasyst.com/webasyst/cash/report/dds/
2.6.2 April 5, 2022
2.6.1 March 30, 2022
2.6.0 March 29, 2022
- Contacts. It has been possible to attach transactions to contacts (clients, teammates, suppliers, etc.) since the very first release of the Cash Flow app, but viewing such transactions by contractor was possible only via the CRM app (sold separately). From now on, the list of all latest contacts & their transactions is available right in the main Cash Flow app UI next to the category list on the sidebar.
- New transaction setting “Auto delete when due”. Super handy for 'forecasted' transactions which should be later replaced by real transactions imported in bulk from bank APIs or spreadsheets.
- Balance Flow widget. Displays current balance and 90 days forecast on your personal Webasyst dashboard or on a Webasyst TV.
- Hide chart plugin. If you don't like seeing the main cash flow dynamic chart, simply hide it with just a click using this plugin.
- Improved transaction search feature. By-contact and by-category quick filtering is available under the main search field from now on.
- Bug fixes and minor tweaks. Just as usual.
2.5.2 February 24, 2022
2.5.1 February 24, 2022
2.5.0 February 23, 2022
A bunch of handy new features:
- Trash. A dedicated screen for viewing, restoring, and purging deleted transactions. Available to the app admin only.
- Shop-Script widget! Improved the integration with Shop-Script. Each order in Shop-Script will now display a tiny widget with its financial summary — total income, expense, and delta (profit!). All linked transactions can be quickly viewed and edited where needed.
- Account and payment type setup. Prior to this update, all transactions linked with Shop-Script sales, were saved to a single pre-configured account in the Cash Flow app. From now on, the account can be configured to depend on the order payment type.
- Lots of minor UI tweaks and fixes.
2.4.0 December 23, 2021
2.3.0 November 25, 2021
Improved the UI for Webasyst 2. We've been using the app for in-house needs and collecting user feedback for a while, and now implemented almost the entire wish list on the UI improvements collected during last few months. So proud to ship this release today!
The legacy UI for Webasyst 1 has been deprecated and removed from the app. Woohoo!