Shop-Script update 5.2.1February 14, 2014
Shop-Script has been updated to version 5.2.1. New in this release:
- Checkout flow report displaying information about the number of customers who have completed their orders versus those who abandoned their shopping carts, and at which checkout step they did so. The report is based on the data collected since the installation date of Shop-Script 5.2.0, which was released in December 2013. Sample of checkout flow report based on data provided by one of our partners:
- Option to filter products by feature values added to dynamic category settings in addition to filtering by price and customer rating.
- Added option to specify custom values of the weight (with
weightidentifier) property for individual product SKUs.
- Support for variables
added for TITLE and META tags of products.
- Stock update log enabled also for cases when no stock is set up in store settings; in previous versions, this log was enabled only for multiple stocks.
- Option to enable secure (HTTPS) mode for checkout (
/checkout/) and customer account (
/my/) pages added to the settlement settings screen. Use of this option requires an installed SSL certificate for your domain name and helps ensure secure transfer of customer information during the checkout.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.