Shop-Script update: 7.1.0July 26, 2016
We have released a major Shop-Script update to ver. 7.1.0.
With this update, we have added many useful improvements including those which you requested.
- Couriers: Limited access for couriers to the mobile app allowing them to process their assigned orders. The list of available couriers is editable in the main settings screen of Shop-Script backend. Assignment of an order to a courier occurs on an order-viewing page when executing the “Sent” action. Read more about setting up couriers in the Help Center.
- Web push notifications on new orders in browser. For web push notifications to work, you need an SSL certificate for the domain name which you use to log into your Shop-Script backend. Read more about setting up web push notifications in the Help Center.
- Option to sort orders by creation date, update date, and payment date.
- Option to change the order of order action buttons (in section Settings > Order states).
- New rounding settings for total discount amount and shipping cost (in section Settings > Currencies).
- Displaying of ordered products in sales reports by selected customer segments.
- Option to sort products by individual stocks in backend section Products > Stock.
- Option to hide a product feature from storefronts to make it visible in the backend only.
- Improvements in product-editing and plugin settings screens.
- Bug fixes in sending email notifications and in returning customers to correct storefronts after payment.
- Other minor improvements.
In addition to the main Shop-Script app, also mobile apps for iOS and Android devices have been updated, too (added limited authorization mode for couriers), as well as Site app (new settings added to parent design theme “Default 3.0” and default font family changed to Fira Sans). Also a new plugin “Invoice” has been released, for generating editable invoice print forms.
This update is available both via Installer and on GitHub.