Shop-Script has been updated to version 5.1.9. New in this release:
Integration between Shop-Script 5 and Webasyst-powered websites, and Facebook:
This integration is based on the use of a special design theme family, which makes your storefront (website) appear as an ordinary Facebook page and allows you to embed your website as an iframe application in the social network.
The demo Facebook app is available at http://apps.facebook.com/webasyst-demo/
It is very easy to embed your website or storefront in Facebook; here is what you need to do so:
- Install the free "Facebook" design theme with one mouse click using the Installer in your Webasyst backend.
- Create hidden settlements for Webasyst applications, which should be available at an individual URL; e.g.,
- Register a new application in the social network and copy&paste its
App IDto the
index.htmltemplate in your design editor to enable automatic user authorization.
The detailed manual on setting up the integration is available at http://www.shop-script.com/help/facebook/.
- Optimized backend screens for large lists (over 1000 items) of product types and features
- New type of product features: "Yes/No" flag
USPS Web Tools APIs:
- real-time shipment tracking: information on the current shipping status is displayed directly in the order-viewing page in your backend.
- shipping labels: USPS printable forms for registering and sending USPS shipments directly from the Shop-Script 5 backend.
- Payment module for integration with payment system WorldPay
- Several new methods of the Shop-Script API for product management