2013 has been a very productive year for Webasyst. In this year, we completed transition to the Webasyst framework, which was announced in 2012, and closed the sales of the previous generation of our software products. The key events of 2013 are these:
- The most important release was that of Shop-Script 5 in spring of 2013, followed by 48 updates.
- Over 1500 online stores utilizing Shop-Script 5 were registered.
- Over 450 developers received access to the Shop-Script 5 repository on GitHub.
- Webasyst Cloud was opened. The average uptime of the Cloud's servers is 99.994%!
- New Mailer and Helpdesk apps were released.
- Webasyst Store was opened, in which any third-party developer may publish his own apps, plugins, and design themes, and sell them to all Webasyst users.
- Third-party developers earned over $90.000 in Webasyst Store during the first three months of its operation!
- New websites webasyst.com and shop-script.com were opened, and the old website was closed.
- Over 1,000,000 people visited our websites in this year.
About our plans for 2014
We have created a reliable platform for the further growth of our software products and services, and in the next year we will make Webasyst even more convenient and feature-rich by releasing several new products.
- CRM: We will offer an advanced version of the Contacts app, which will be the core of Webasyst-based CRM solutions for small and medium businesses.
- Q&A: A new Hub app will be released, with the functionality of a knowledge base, a forum, and a question and answer portal.
- Ecommerce: Shop-Script 5 will be constantly enhanced and optimized. In the latest major update (ver. 5.2.0) we have implemented many of the features requested by our clients, and we will continue to add more useful functionality in 2014, too.
- Productivity: A new interesting solution will become available to facilitate collaboration in your company.
- Significantly more design themes, plugins, and apps will be published by third-party developers in Webasyst Store.
- We will add more partnership options; e.g., the expert catalog will be opened soon on our website.
- The geography of Webasyst users will be more expanded across the world.
Let 2014 be even more productive for you! Thank you for your co-operation and interest in the Webasyst platform!