Mobile app for iOS and Android to enable convenient store management on the go
- Viewing of order and product lists
- Push notifications on new orders
- Last month sales report with store's main parameters: CAC, ARPU, LTV, ROI
- Editing of product prices and stock level quantities
- Adding of new products
- Uploading of product photos directly from a smartphone.
- System level support for accepting new orders from external sources in addition to those received from ordinary online storefronts
- Product widgets "Buy" and "Add to cart" allowing you to publish and sell your products on any external websites or blogs
- Additional filtering by sales channels in "Orders" and "Reports" screens.
Advanced stock level control
- Points of sale and warehouses: new setting to enable or disable visibility for each of your stocks in the storefront
- Virtual stocks: free grouping of stocks with the option to assign them a priority for product stock update
- Advanced rules for stock updates: by customer region, selected shipping method, or other conditions, which can also be defined by plugins; in the previous versions auto stock updates could be set up only by storefront
- Product transfers between stocks for easily moving products from one stock to another by using intermediate status "On its way"
- Printing of transfer-related documents (implemented by plugins).
- "Drill down" feature to view detailed statistics for individual segments in the main sales reports; e.g., filtered by individual traffic source, UTM campaign, or region; in the detailed view mode, complete list of orders included in the selected segment is displayed
- Easily viewable comparison of all segments in the main report chart
- In-stock assets based on purchase prices.
Push notifications on new orders in your browserComing Summer 2016
- New quick product editing mode for updating prices and stock quantities for individual SKUs on category listing pages without opening individual product-editing screens
- Attaching of YouTube and Vimeo videos to products to be displayed in products' main photo galleries in the storefront and are included in the Schema.org and Open Graph markup of product pages
- Countdown timer for promo cards in the home page: simply enter the expiration date and time to start the timer
- New beautiful templates for email notifications on order actions
- Bulk printing of printable documents for multiple selected orders
- Dynamic product sets with "compare at" prices specified for products' default SKUs
- Order search by shipping tracking ID
- System-level support for registering payment transactions received from external sources with the option of their post-processing and the merging of "unsettled" orders
- Multiple backend user interface improvements and bug fixes.
* * *
Read more about Shop-Script 7 at http://7.shop-script.com