1.1.2 December 11, 2018
- Fixed minor visual defects.
- Fixed checking of settings values during file downloading.
- Fixed minor PHP error.
1.1.1 October 10, 2018
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Fixed displaying of log file list with certain PHP versions.
- Fixed log file and directory actions after renaming.
- Fixed minor PHP errors.
1.1.0 September 15, 2018
- Revamped all app’s functions and user interface.
- Improved security system.
- New features:
- Publishing of links to view files and PHP configuration.
- Password protection for published links.
- Renaming of files and directories.
- Deletion of directories.
- Viewing of “login failed” user action entries in Webasyst system log.
- Selection of error types for PHP error logging setting.
- Hiding of absolute file paths and IP addresses in logs.
0.9.4 March 16, 2018
- Added scrolling when loading previous lines of a file.
- Scrolling made smoother when loading previous and next lines.
- Fixed displaying of HTML code in log files.
0.9.3 March 2, 2018
Fixed skipping of lines loaded using "View next lines" button.
0.9.2 February 19, 2018
- Minor improvements of user interface.
- Fixed viewing of log files containing rarely encountered characters.
0.9.1 February 13, 2017
Ignoring of empty last page when viewing a log file.
0.9.0 December 13, 2016
- Added option to share log files with unauthorized users via secret links.
- File publishing and unpublishing are available only to users with appropriate access rights and to administrators.
- File publishing and unpublishing are registered in Webasyst user action history.
- Published files are marked with special icons in file listings.
- Every new publication of a log file updates the hash in its URL, which complicates the brute force hacking of published files' URLs.
0.8.3 April 21, 2016
Added check for availability of phpinfo() function, which is necessary to view PHP configuration.
0.8.2 April 4, 2016
Fixed localization defect.
0.8.1 March 31, 2016
1-hour limitation for PHP error logging is now applied only in Webasyst Cloud, i.e. you have a hosting (Cloud) app available in your account, or if you have disabled "Developer mode" setting in Installer. If not in the Cloud, and with "Developer mode" enabled in Installer, PHP errors are logged without time limitation.
0.5.1 November 27, 2015
- Added warning about the possibility or the disk space being occupied by large error logs when PHP error logging is enabled.
- Fixed minor UI error.
0.5.0 November 3, 2015
Added file deletion logging for the "Live Stream" in Webasyst dashboard.
0.4.1 September 9, 2015
Minor bug fixes.
0.2.0 April 30, 2014
- Added option to update file contents without page reload.
- Bug fixes.
0.1.2 April 6, 2014
Minor bug fixes.
0.1.1 November 4, 2013
Various UI improvements. Optimized file viewing on screens with different resolutions.
0.1.0 October 30, 2013
- Added file sorting by last update time.
- Added icons for file list view modes.
0.8 February 25, 2016
- Added option to reload file list without reloading entire browser page.
- Fixed error in multi-page file navigation link URL generation.
0.7 December 5, 2015
Added personal setting to notify user on exceeding total logs size of 1 GB.
0.6 November 30, 2015
Added time limitation of 1 hour for logging PHP errors to prevent disk space from being occupied by large error logs.
0.4 September 5, 2015
- Added option to view PHP configuration parameters with corresponding access rights level.
- Added access rights setup option to allow a user to change app's settings.
- Added option to quickly return from a file-viewing page to the most recently visited file list screen.
- Upon file deletion, a user is redirected to the most recently visited file list screen.
- Upon app deletion, PHP error logging setting is disabled.
0.0.3 October 29, 2013
Fixed incorrect displaying of paths to files when sorted by size.
0.3 December 17, 2014
- Added PHP error message logging, which may be useful for Webasyst Cloud users.
- Improved user interface.
October 29, 2013
First version released.