126.96.36.1993 June 10, 2020
- Improved security system.
188.8.131.521 May 19, 2020
- New features
- Setup of a relation between a country’s phone number code and a national direct-dialing code, for the sending of SMS messages, in “Settings→ SMS” section.
- Retaining of a conversation with a client when a deal is deleted.
- Bug fixes
- Adding of an empty message source in settings.
- Incorrect displaying of the values of a custom “radio” type parameter when it is edited in the deal-viewing screen.
184.108.40.2065 April 10, 2020
- New features
- Bulk actions on selected conversations in “Messages” section: detach from deals, mark as read, mark as unread, delete conversations.
- Bulk actions on selected deals made available to users with limited access rights.
- Fast editing of values in “Deal properties” block on a deal-viewing page without editing an entire deal.
- Option to make certain deal fields mandatory in funnel settings.
- Option to filter deals by their fields selected in funnel settings.
- Filtering of deal reports by tags and values of deal fields.
- Displaying of deal source names on deal-viewing and deal-listing pages.
- Displaying of outgoing messages as unmarked if they were created by other users.
- Selection of a company in notification settings for invoice-related events. This will allow you to set up different notifications for multliple companies.
- Availability of the “Email” field in the company contact adding form.
- Bug fixes
- Automatic merging of contacts by phone number in some cases.
- Saving of a deal loss reason when a deal, linked to a Shop-Script order, is closed.
- Displaying of a deleted contact’s name in the Live Stream.
- Availability of the custom recipient address field on the email notification editing screen.
220.127.116.115 November 15, 2019
- Support for new features added in Shop-Script ver. 8.6.
- Added markers for deals, connected to paid orders in Shop-Script, in deal listings.
- Fixed error in “Invoices” section after the deletion of a user who had issued an invoice.
- Fixed list of available senders during the editing of an email notification.
- Fixed selection of a responsible group of users in deal source settings.
- Fixed retaining of a user password during the merging of contacts.
18.104.22.1685 September 23, 2019
- For deals linked to Shop-Script orders, improved support for shipping plugins receiving shipping tracking information via AJAX.
- Improved Shop-Script version checking on the pages of deals linked to store orders.
- Fixed scrolling of pages displaying conversations with clients via social media plugins.
22.214.171.1241 September 17, 2019
- Fixed errors in the interaction with different Shop-Script versions.
126.96.36.1993 August 15, 2019
- Option to select among several web push notifications providers. Added integration with PushCrew as an alternative for OneSignal.
- Personal setting to determine the updating of CRM icon’s indicator in main Webasyst menu. You can configure the indicator to show the availability of:
- new messages
- new deals
- overdue reminders.
- Integration with Shop-Script orders:
- Auto-creation of deals from orders created in the store backend with no storefront selected as a sales channel.
- Users’ access rights for CRM deals now also apply to linked orders. If a user has access to a deal then they are also allowed to view a linked order, even without access rights for entire orders section in Shop-Script backend.
- Creation and editing of orders linked to deals, without leaving deal-viewing pages in CRM.
- Displaying of the action history of an order, linked to a deal, on a deal-viewing page in CRM.
- Option to send an SMS message to a selected customer.
- New access rights settings—for calls, messages, and conversations.
- Improved deal-viewing page.
- Option to move a conversation with a customer to another deal.
- Option to manually hide reminder-related notifications.
- Improved diagnostics of IP telephony plugins’ settings.
- Bug fixes:
- incorrect informing of email message sending failures
- interruption of phone call record playback on auto-updating of the call listing page
- unavailable deletion of a funnel stage containing only closed deals
- failures in the sending of email messages via public emailing services’ SMTP servers.
188.8.131.523 May 21, 2019
184.108.40.206 March 4, 2019
- Custom order actions made available for selection in Shop-Script integration settings.
- Default locale selection for new contacts to be created via set up sources—forms, email boxes, messengers.
- Option to specify the responsible user when adding a new deal.
- Specifying a customer's email address made optional when creating a deal.
- Fixed tax calculation error in invoices.
220.127.116.11 April 4, 2018
18.104.22.168 April 2, 2018
22.214.171.124 March 20, 2018
126.96.36.199 March 13, 2018
- Integration with IP telephony services:
- outgoing calls to customers from within CRM,
- call redirection,
- new plugins: Mango Office, Yandex Telephony, Gravitel, Sipuni, Zadarma, Zebra Telecom.
- New source type “Messengers”. Adding sources of this new type requires installation of plugins.
- Plugins for adding “Messengers” type sources: Telegram, VK.
- Creation of new deals from incoming messages in source settings made optional.
- Support for IMAP protocol to connect email sources. Installation of a free plugin is required.
- Optional time limit for deals to be allowed to remain in a funnel stage. If a deal remains in a time-limited stage above specified limit then a notification set up for this event is sent.
- New events for sending notifications: new deal creation, moving of a deal to another funnel, winning of a deal, loss of a deal, reopening of a deal, remaining of a deal above specified time limit in a funnel stage.
- Blocking of incoming messages from selected contacts. Banning of a contact in CRM results in full ignoring of his messages sent via any types of sources.
- Filtering of deals by various characteristics: unread messages, overdue reminders, etc.
- Adding tags to deals.
188.8.131.52 December 4, 2017
184.108.40.206 December 1, 2017
220.127.116.11 November 30, 2017
- Adjustable two-way synchronization of funnel stages with order states in Shop-Script.
- Synchronization of currency exchange rates with those set up in Shop-Script.
- Extended email message management functions: new “Messages” screen, adding of extra recipients when replying to a message, message forwarding, marking of unread messages, popup notification on new incoming mail.
- New report for paid invoices.
- New report for won deals in all funnels.
- Viewing of a list of deals from all funnels, only in table view mode.
- Setup of custom fields for deal-adding and editing pages.
- Receipt of deal requests via web forms from existing customers.
18.104.22.168 October 11, 2017
- Execution of order actions “Mark as completed” and ‘Delete” automatically closes a related deal with the corresponding status.
- Automatic filling of invoices with ordered products if the invoice deal was created from a Shop-Script order.
- Live search of products from online store catalog when editing invoice items.
- Option to link a Shop-Script order with a existing deal in CRM.
Option to change the sender and the recipient selection in the notification settings or to enter custom sender and recipient email addresses.
- Option to edit default invoice templates and to add custom templates.
- New invoice field to enter invoice expiration date. After the specified date, an invoice is automatically archived and is no longer accessible to a client.
- Personally configurable email notifications on tasks scheduled only for today or for today and tomorrow.
- Personally configurable email notifications on tasks with approaching deadline.
- Displaying of the creation date and time for each reminder.
- Option to assign a responsible user for a selected contact.
- Option to set up automatic assignment of the current user as responsible for new contacts added by that user.
- Option to execute group actions on contacts in large photos view mode like in table view mode.
- Option to execute group actions on deals in canban view mode like in table view mode.
- Option to set up personal signature for messages sent to a client on deal-viewing page.
Option to play registered phone calls directly in browser without having to download audio files to user’s computer.