Shop-Script 7.2.5 & shipping plugin “Courier” updateMarch 14, 2017
We have published fresh updates for Shop-Script and shipping plugin “Courier”, which add the option to request preferred delivery date and time from a client during checkout and a convenient settings interface for managing the available list of delivery time intervals in the store backend and in the mobile app!
Complete list of changes
- Added templates for notifications on order actions “Shipping details changed”, “A comment was added for the order”, “Order was settled”.
- Fixed product stock level update when an order in a custom status is marked as paid.
- Fixed calculation of the total amount for an order added in the backend, with a discount applied.
- Improved API for the mobile app.
- Fixed product‘s default SKU update via CSV file import. Now in CSV file you can specify value 1 for the SKU which must become the default one for a product.
- On shipping option selection step during checkout, plugins now use the sort order of address fields defined in the store settings. Now the sort order of address fields requested by a selected shipping option is controlled by your choice in the store settings.
- New setting to control the address fields to be completed by a client. Now the “Courier” plugin can, depending on your choice, either require from a client mandatory completion of default address fields (country, region, city, street) or request optional completion of a custom set of address fields which you may set up in the store’s checkout settings.
- Option to request from a client either only preferred delivery date, or only preferred delivery time, or both values during checkout. Important note: This option must be supported by the app the plugin is used with; e.g., Shop-Script ver. 184.108.40.206 or higher.
In March we are planning to release another update for mobile Shop-Script app to optimize its operation and to add order sorting by update and shipping time, and by status.